Dayton Convention Center (DCC)
22 East 5th Street
Dayton, OH 45402
You can’t get more Dayton than this! Steins, Stems, Savories and Sweets is this weekend!
Enjoy treats from Dayton vendors such as:
Fifth Street Brewpub
Warped Wing Brewing Co.
Carillon Brewing Co.
Time for another round of small, but interesting facts we’ve found in our research!
- Dayton is the 6th largest city in Ohio.
- There are a few former Indian burial grounds: one at the corner of Water Street (now Monument Avenue) and Beckel Street (Beckel Street still currently exists in part, but no longer intersects with Monument Avenue), one on the Fairgrounds Hill, one on a knoll in Woodland Cemetery, one at the north end of the Dayton View Bridge, and one at the west end of the Third Street Bridge.
- James S. Trent – for whom Trent Arena at Fairmont High School is named – was a superintendent and educator.
- The Dayton Dragons, farm team for the Cincinnati Reds, have played ball downtown since 2000, and recently set the national professional sports record for consecutive sellout home games.
- Thai 9 – Thai & Sushi
– 11 Brown Street, Dayton
– Business Casual Dress Code – Jeans and tshirt accepted, no tank tops.
- El Meson – Hispanic Food/Tapas
– 903 East Dixie Drive
– Gluten Free and Vegetarian Friendly
- Carver’s Steak & Chops
– 1535 Miamisburg Centerville Road
– Happy Hour 5-7 Weekdays
- Boston’s Bistro & Pub
– 7500 North Main Street, Dayton
– Say hi to Dave the owner for us!
Owner David Boston with Millionaire Matchmaker’s Justin Bird.
- Barnsider Restaurant
– 5202 North Main Street
– Great Service!
- Crazy Mango Bar & Bistro
– 81 Magnolia Lane, The Greene
– Eat outside for a great atmosphere!
- Hawthorn Grill – Comfort Food
– 1222 E Stroop Rd, Kettering
– Stop in for some “Comfort on a Plate”
- Olive, An Urban Dive – Paleo, Vegan, Gluten free, and multi-allergy friendly.
– 416 W Third Street, Dayton
– The website recommends calling ahead for reservations
- Jay’s Seafood
– 225 E. Sixth Street, Dayton
– The seafood is always fresh!
- Coco’s Bistro
– 250 Warren Street, Dayton
– Reservations are not required, but recommended.
- Fusian –Sushi
– 1200 Brown Street Ste 125, Dayton
– Make your own sushi!
- Amber Rose – Eastern European Cuisine
– 1400 Valley Street, Dayton
– Try the cabbage rolls!