This year was only the second year for Gem City Made, but Beavercreek Nazarene has been holding a Holiday Bazaar every November for over 25 years! We’ll make sure to post details about the Holiday Bazaar before the event in early November.
During the event, we made sure to visit every booth, and we saw a few familiar faces, but met a lot of great new vendors.
Some of our favorite vendors were:
- Niftik Threads – Sara bought a handmade coffee cup sleeve with a cute mustache print!
- Yellowquil Creations (@yellowquil on Instagram) – Bethany bought a really cute wire-wrap ring, and Sara got a gorgeous necklace.
- Bootleg Bracelets – We both bought some really cute bracelets – check out the slideshow below!
- MallyLu’s Lovelies – Bethany bought some cute earrings, and a bracelet from Caitlyn’s Creations, which is all jewelry made by an 11-year-old named Caitlyn, who donates all proceeds to Feed the Creek.
- Gabriele Workshop – They make some beautiful handmade wooden boxes.
- Jenny’s Crochet Critters – Jenny makes some absolutely adorable crocheted creatures and characters.