We went to the Holiday Bazaar at the Beavercreek Church of the Nazarene last weekend and got to enjoy all the crafts and goodies.
A few of our favorite vendors were:
- Honor Flight RVC – Incredible wooden pieces crafted to benefit the Honor Flight RV Convoy program that offers an alternate method of traveling to Washington, D.C. for WWII, Korean War and Vietnam veterans who choose not to fly.
- KenKare Jewelry & Crafts – beautiful and unique handcrafted earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and more made by a mother-daughter team.
- Singapore Seahorse – beautiful jewelry made using ancient coins from around the world.
- Hook & Needle Creations – so many bags and totes of all sizes and with prints to fit everyone’s taste – fandoms, florals, geometric, paisley, etc..
- Paper Dreams by Terry – so many amazing paper goods such as gift card envelopes, gift boxes, candy bar sleeves, and cute magnets made out of Scrabble tiles!
Pingback: Be Hope Church Holiday Bazaar
Pingback: Stillwater Christmas Bazaar